The usual fields available in your opt-in page would be the email and name field, but you can always add an additional field for other information like phone number, company name or address etc. When adding an additional form field to your opt-in page, an additional field must also be created in Ontraport and sync the Name of Field so that Ontraport will be able to collect the information placed in the additional form field.
1. Click on Contacts and select Forms
2. Click on + New Form
3. Click on + Create New under Smart Form
4. Click on Add Form and select a form (Example: Office Phone)
5. To get the Name of Field, hover your mouse to the form you just added, then right click and select Inspect. It will highlight the code for this form. Look for name entry (Example name="office_phone"). Copy the entry.
On 10 Minute Funnels
1. Click on the Text Input field in your page to load the side bar
2. On Name of Field, paste in the name entry you copied in the Inspect code (Example: office_phone)
3. Save and Publish your page