Page Settings can be accessed inside the Page Editor (when you are editing a page). It’s located on the lower left side bar of the Page Editor.
- Email CRM Settings – This is an alternative to set up your autoresponder instead of using the Email Sequence Component. Note that you can only set up your autoresponder through either one and not both the Page Settings or the Email Sequence Component, otherwise the autoresponder will not work. The system by default will always prioritize the setting on the email Sequence Component.
- SEO Setting – Add your meta keywords and description.
- The Time Machine – Use this retrieve your previous versions on the page.
- Custom CSS – You can modify the design and appearance of HTML elements in a page by adding a custom CSS code.
- Enter Tracking Code – Use this to place tracking pixel codes that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns.