There are 2 Ways to Collect Payments Made for a Purchase
- Option 1 – Use 10MF Order Form Template using Stripe, Authorize.net, EasyPayDirect or InfusionSoft
- Option 2 – Use a 3rd Party Shopping like Paypal, Amazon, Shopify, etc.
OPTION 1: BUILT-IN SHOPPING CART VIA 10MF ORDER FORM TEMPLATES
1. Sign-up for a Merchant Provider / Payment Gateway Account. Copy the API credentials from your merchant provider account.
Where do I find the API Keys?
2. Go to 10MF Account Settings
3. Select the 3rd Party Integrations tab
4. Switch [ON] the Merchant Provider
5. Enter your the API Details, click [save]
6. Go to the funnel you’re working on and drag an [Order Page] node to the canvas and select a template.
7. Click the [Order Page] node to load the sidebar settings, click the [Merchant Settings] button
8. Choose the Merchant Provider from the dropdown options
9. Enter the [price] of the product / service you are selling
10. Choose a page to send your visitors after making the purchase.
11. Click the purple [save] button
4. Paste in your Shopping Cart URL into the [Shopping Cart] node sidebar settings.
5. Publish The Funnel
*Make sure to troubleshoot the funnel before doing any promotion