10 Minute Funnels has 3 main sections:
- The Dashboard
- The Funnel Builder
- The Page Editor
The Funnel Builder
This is the screen that you will see when you open a funnel from the dashboard. Here you will have a bird's eye view of your funnel where you can start adding and connecting components to your funnel.
- Canvass - This is where you place all the components that you will use for your funnel
- Back To Dashboard - click to exit the funnel
- Pages, Traffic Sources, Actions & Scripts - click the tabs to access all the funnel components on the sidebar. The funnel components can be dragged from the sidebar to the canvass
- Funnel Settings - access this to assign a custom domain name, add a tracking code or print the funnel
- Get Help - access the knowledge base and contact customer service
- Stats - click this to see the page conversions. This button only appears when the built in tracking features is turned on in the Account Settings.
- Publish Funnel - click to publish all the pages in the funnel
- Video Tutorials – this is the 10 Minute Funnels University, a large library of video tutorials walking you through every aspect of 10 Minute Funnels
- Account Settings - you can change your password, change your subdomain, add a custom domain name, integrate autoresponders and merchant providers through API and turn on features that are still on beta. Click here to learn more
- Live Chat – click here to reach out to the 10MF Support Team for any questions you may have, Live Chat Support is available from 9am to 5pm EST during Weekdays