The usual fields available in your opt-in page would be the email and name field, but you can always add an additional field for other information like phone number, company name or address etc. When adding an additional form field to your opt-in page, an additional field must also be created in MailChimp and sync the Name of Field so that MailChimp will be able to collect the information placed in the additional form field.
1. Click on Lists and select the list you’re using
2. Click on Sign Up Forms and select General Forms
3. Click on Add a Field and select Text
4. Copy the entry in the Field Tag (Example: MMERGE3)
On 10 Minute Funnels
1. Click on the Text Input field in your page to load the side bar
2. On Name of Field, paste in the copied entry from Field Tag (Example: MMERGE3)
*The Name of Field for the Name Form Field for most autoresponders is "name" but for MailChimp, you need to change the Name of Field to "FNAME"