|Adding VIDEO to your funnel is a great way to attract more visitors to your page. Just like adding an image, when you click on upload, you can add a video from your computer to your online library. If you don’t have the video on your computer that’s no problem, you can drag the video widget to your page and just select the source of video. You can upload videos from YouTube, Vimeo, URL’s to MP4 files or embed a code.
Add from Widget
1. In the editor, click on Add New and select the Video Widget
2. Choose a video option and drag it to your page
3. To upload the video, click on Choose Video from the sidebar. You can upload videos from YouTube, Vimeo, URL's to MP4 files, embed a code, or upload from your computer.
Add from Upload
1. In the editor, click the [Uploads] tab to load the sidebar settings
2. Choose the appropriate button to start an upload
3. Drag the file into the page canvas. To ensure that the object you add on the page adapts to the size of the screen, the object must be dropped into an object container, and the container must be set to "auto-adjust". Watch Video