To make a form field a required field, you need to add a code to your page.
1. Open the page for editing
2. Click on the form field and copy the Name of Field (e.g. phone)
3. Click on Page Settings
4. Select Enter Tracking Code
5. Click on Show More Options
6. Paste in this code to the last box:
var frmElem = ['phone'];
phone is the Name of Field from step 2. You may need to change this if you're using a different field.
If you need to make more than 1 field to be a required field, you code should look something like this:
var frmElem = ['phone', 'otherfield'];
7. Click Save
8. Publish the page
When customers submit the form without filling out the required field, a pop up message will appear and the form will not submit.